Welcome to the Real Roundup – our favourite images shared within our awesome Facebook group in recent times.
We’re amazed by the standard of images being shared with our community despite not many weddings taking place right now, some are golden oldies taken last year or even further in the past, and some in the new bizarre world we’re living in – the latter really showing that even in difficult times the best photographers still find a way to be amazingly creative and wow us with their work… it’s keeping us at PKIR HQ excited and inspired to shoot weddings in whatever form they come in over the next few months!
Here’s just some of our favourites, and if you’d like to join in the fun please join our Facebook group and start sharing your own work with us.
The best wedding photographers are KEEPING IT REAL!!! If you’re not already a member join us for a host of benefits:
- More prizes than any other documentary wedding photography awards.
- Total prizes worth over £1700 // 1st prize worth over £700.
- Memberships start from just £50 per year.
- Choose one of our auto renew options and we’ll guarantee the same price next year too!
- Receive a listing on the REAL directory on Brides Keeping it Real.
- PKIR Learn, a new feature with video tutorials from some of the best documentary wedding photographers around.
Samantha Jayne Sadler
A huge thank you to everyone who continues to contribute to our wonderful Facebook group. The team at Photographers Keeping It Real feel honoured to host such a supportive group full of the very best wedding photographers on planet Earth. Keep up the tremendous work!
The best wedding photographers are KEEPING IT REAL – join us now!!!