Episode 27 – Take to the Streets featuring Matt Badenoch
In this episode I welcome the wonderful Matt Badenoch. One of the nicest guys I had ever spoken to and a big inspiration of mine since I started out in weddings. Matt has just launched his Street with Matt – street photography workshops. I was lucky to go to a workshop with Matt at the end of last year and it was so much fun and I learned a lot so I would highly recommend them. Head over to streetwithmatt.com to see his upcoming workshops and trips.
In this episode we discuss:
- SEO how Matt is still ranking despite hardly working on his website in years
- How Matt went from 4 months of savings to a full time wedding photographer
- Street photography, how it has helped Matt with his wedding photography, mental health and life.
- Matts recent ADHD diagnosis and his coping mechanisms without medication
- Matts tips for anyone thinking of starting their own workshops
- Much much more…
Join PKIR to listen to the exclusive members only extended versions of the podcast, submit to the awards and watch exclusive members content to help improve your documentary wedding photography – https://www.photographerskeepingitreal.com/register/
Don’t forget to check out Matt’s awesome work here: